Just like one shoe size doesn’t fit all, one contact lens size doesn’t fit all. Dr. LaFont and Dr. Kim specialize in hard to fit contacts. We offer both soft and gas permeable lenses and fit all leading brands including Acuvue/Vistacon, Biofinity, FreshLook Colors, Preference, Proclear, and Air Optix Night & Day.
Our contact lens services include:
- Complete contact lens fitting services* with comprehensive follow-up care
- Single vision contact lenses include conventional contact lenses, as well as extended wear, 1-day wear, and other disposable contact lenses
- Bifocal contacts lenses which provide two fields of vision for those who need it
- Colored contact lenses to change or enhance your eyes
- Soft and Gas-permeable Toric lenses for patients with high astigmatism
- In addition, we offer contact lens Corneal Refractive Therapy (Paragon CRT), a specially designed contact lens worn while sleeping to temporarily reshape the cornea and correct nearsightedness.
- Specialty lenses such as Duettes.
*Please note that contact lens fittings are not part of the comprehensive eye examination and extra charges may apply.