- Comprehensive Eye Examination
- Contact Lens Fitting and Follow-up
- Children’s Eye Care
- Laser Eye Surgery Consultation and Co-Management
- Cataract Assessment
- Glaucoma Assessment and treatment
- Diabetic Eye Exam
- Dry Eye and Eye Allergy Diagnosis and Treatment
- Emergency Eye Treatment (Eye Infection and Pink Eye)
- Eyewear Adjustment and Repair
- NEW Online Frame Try-On Catalogue!
Accepted Payment Types
We accept Cash, Personal checks, Debit, Visa®, Mastercard®, Discover®, American Express®, and CareCredit®.
, , , /OptumHealth, Blue Vision, and many others.
Facilities and Equipment
LaFont Family Eyecare offers the optomap® Retinal Exam as an important part of our eye exams. This scanning laser ophthalmoscope is a wellness screening tool that assists us in the evaluation of your retina. The optomap® Retinal Exam assists our doctors in detecting diseases such as macular degeneration, glaucoma, retinal tears or detachments, and other problems such as diabetes and high blood pressure.
For more information on the optomap® Retinal Exam, go to the website.
Our staff speaks English, Spanish, and Korean.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you’ll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide brought to you by Transitions®